- Unilabs AB reg. no. 556118-7179 (hereinafter also called “we”, “our” or “us”) provides and operates the website www.unilabs.com. This page contains the Legal Notice of Unilabs. This Legal Notice is an agreement between Unilabs and the Users of the website (hereinafter also called “you”).
2 Information about the legal notice
- When using our website, you are required to accept this Legal Notice. For this reason, we ask you to read the Legal Notice carefully before you start to use the website and to accept it. If you do not accept this Legal Notice, please refrain from using our website.
- Unilabs is not responsible for any action taken because of the information on this website. This applies regardless if the action is based on the information or a result of the information on the website.
- The information on the website is not meant as advice or recommendations. The information on the website is intended as general information. When it comes to medical information, the information on the website is not meant to substitute medical advice. Both patients and healthcare professionals should check with regulatory authorities and local medical resources for appropriate information and not take any actions based on the website’s information.
4 Users’ conduct
- When you use our website the conditions below apply and you are always required to follow them if you want to keep using our website:
- You are not allowed to violate this Legal Notice.
- You are not allowed to knowingly misuse our website by uploading/introducing viruses or other material which is technically harmful or malicious.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website or any other server or database that is connected to our website.
- You are not allowed to collect any information by using automated means.
5 Intellectual property rights
- Unilabs owns all intellectual property rights on its website, including but not limited to material that is published on the website and all documents, files, text, images, graphics, devices, product names and codes contained on the website. The website in general is owned by Unilabs or its third party providers. All the works on the website is protected by copyright laws around the world.
- You are allowed to print a single copy of documents from the website and download extracts or documents to the extent this is necessary and for your non-commercial use, providing that prints or copies retain its copyrights. The trademark of Unilabs and the logos shall not be used without written consent from us.
- Reproduction of any content of the website except from what is mentioned above is prohibited. This includes the use of diagrams, illustrations, photographs, video, audio sequences or other graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- If information available on the website is owned by a third party you must get permission from the third party owner. Unilabs cannot guarantee you the right to use this information.
- Nothing on the website should be seen as granting a license or any other rights.
6 User-generated content
- If you submit material on the website such as comments, questions or techniques you are solely responsible for this information. You also agree that the information posted by you is not confidential and that the information conforms with applicable laws and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that the information does not infringe the rights of a third party.
- Unilabs is not responsible for material submitted by you. We have the right to edit, delete or refuse to post any material from the website without further notice. Irrespective of this, we make no warranty that we will delete or edit any specific content submitted by users. Therefore, Unilabs are not liable for continuing to permit, editing or deleting information generated by users.
- Unilabs has the right to give your identity to third parties who claims that information posted by you on our website violates their rights.
7 Governing law and disputes
- These general conditions and all disputes that may arise from these conditions shall be governed by Swedish law.
8 Our liability
We hereby exclude liability from the following matters to the extent permitted by law:
- Liability for direct or indirect loss or damage that has incurred by any user in connection with our website. This includes the inability to use the website, the use of linked websites or the use of material on the website. It also excludes liability for loss or damages caused by viruses or other technologically harmful material.
- Liability is, without limitation, excluded for loss of income, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, wasted management or office time and for other losses or damages of any kind. It does not matter if it is caused by tort, a breach of contract or otherwise and it includes negligence and foreseeable damages.
- The limitation of liability does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
9 Changes and availability to the website
- Unilabs has the right to change this website or this Legal Notice without notice. Any such change, modification or update will be effective immediately upon posting on the website.
- Unilabs cannot guarantee that the website is available at all times and we are not liable to you if the website is unavailable for any time.
10 Linked sites
- Unilabs might provide links to external sites. We are not liable for any information on these sites or have any control over the sites.